Royal Dornoch Golf Club

Royal Dornoch Golf Club

Dornoch Golf Club was formed in 1877, became Royal in 1906 courtesy of King Edward VII, and has always operated as a private members club. However, since the very beginning, the members and the people of Dornoch have realised the joy that their course gives to golfers and the value of tourism to the area. So vistors have been welcomed ever since the first ball was struck

Contact details


- back